People are the backbone of every company. And we want to help them take advantage of the unique opportunities that come their way. That's why Panther makes it possible for employees to live the life they want, in country A to Z, without having to walk away from a job they love.
The same first-level experience.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and tell us about your company or future employer, or use the form.
We're the Intermediary Employer. This means that your company hired us to guarantee that they could employ you without having to set up a subsidiary where you live. We handle compliance and payroll on their behalf, but you work for them.
Yes. Your company can employ in over 160 countries. See the list.
Absolutely! Panther works with companies on all stages of employment. Whether you’re a new hire or a veteran employee looking to live the life you always wanted, we’ve got your back. If you’re employed through us but decide to move to another country, consider it done. Changing addresses and bank details is quick, and compliance will be done in hours.
There’s nothing wrong with being a Contractor. The problem is when you’re hired as a contractor when you should be an employee. This means that you get the responsibilities of being an employee, minus the perks.
- You have to do your own tax withholdings
- You might find trouble getting a mortgage, due to "Unreliable income on paper."
- Lack of protections and benefits other employees have: parental leave, private health insurance, etc
- No paid time off or sick leave pay
- You have to cover your own expenses (eg., office setup)
- Non-compliance risks (misclassifying your contractor status/category due to lack of multiple clients, can cause problems and heavy fines for both you and the company).
- If you’re a contractor working abroad, your company might be banned from hiring or doing business in the country you live, due to non-compliance.
- Unpredictable income: often, in contractor agreements, you're being paid in the Company's currency, which means your income flexes heavily up or down depending on exchange rates.
With Panther, you don’t have to worry about that. We can help make you the employee you were meant to be, wherever you call home.
Of course! Email us at email@example.com, and our team will give you the support you need.
— Head over to our Help Center for more answers.